Thursday, August 27, 2009

About blogging, life & JSTSE.

Hey everybody, It's been a long time I posted something. Perhaps, I had lost my interest in blogging. But now I guess it's back. So, to start with I want to say that the OS 3.0 for the iPhone & iTouch is completely awesome(if you haven't paid $10 for it :P). There are still some issues with the jailbreaking part, but I guess they are going to be addressed soon. I've got my exams coming up, barely 10 days left. So, I'll have to keep my blogging instincts under the rock again :(. I've got some good news too, I cleared the JSTSE (junior science talent search examination) & got an AIR 16 :D. The first round, which was a written examination, was comparitively tough to the interview. Probably because the interviewers had a filling lunch & were in good mood before they took my interview :P. I'll be getting around Rs.3000 as a scholarship(It's not a lot, but considering it's from the government...). So, thats all for now, will be back after the exams with some more news.

No comments: